GTOT offers two types of membership. Public Sector Members are Treasurers or employees of public entities, such as cities, counties, state agencies, institutions of higher education, school districts, or special districts. Private Sector Members represent firms that interface with the office of Treasurer of said public entities. Both types are individual, annual, 12 month memberships (the membership year is March 2 to March 1 of the following year), and are not transferable to another individual. Dues are billed each March.
- GTOT’s quarterly publication, The Texas Trading Post, provides members with analysis of current economic trends and in-depth articles on treasury management issues. The newsletter includes a forum for exchange of information on technological and financial resources for the government treasurer.
- Discounted rates on training:
- Winter Seminar: GTOT's annual two-and-one-half day seminar provides information on current treasury management topics and assists government investment officers in meeting their training requirements under the Texas Public Funds Investment Act.
- Cash Handling Seminars: provide a comprehensive guide for training government employees in proper cash handling techniques.
- Advertise your open positions on our Job Postings page.
- Advertise your RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs. We'll automatically send the requests to our current sponsors so they know you are in the market.
To become a member of GTOT please apply below.
We know it's a hassle! Please process only one membership at a time. When multiple memberships are purchased in one transaction it disassociates the record from the members, and there isn't anything we can do about it. Our apologies for the inconvenience.Apply