GENERAL CONFERENCE INFORMATION
February 23-26, 2020
- The seminar will be held at the Embassy Suites San Antonio Riverwalk-Downtown, 125 E. Houston St., San Antonio, TX 78205.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Registration is available online only. Click here to register.
- We will email a confirmation/invoice/receipt within 5 business days.
- Members: you must be logged in to see/select the member rate
- Students: you must submit proof of enrollment from your Registrar’s Office within 5 business days of registration to email@example.com. Your registration will not be processed until proof is received.
- Note: Payment is due prior to the seminar. Membership belongs to the individual, not the organization, and is not transferable. One person per registration; no sharing; no prorating of attendance
- If paying by credit card: payment must be made at time of registration. We cannot enter payment information on behalf of the participant or accept payment on location.
CANCELLATION & SUBSTITUTION POLICY
- If you are registered and cannot attend, we encourage you to send a substitute. If you cannot send a substitute, a $25 processing fee will be charged to you if written cancellation is received by February 2.
- No refunds will be honored after February 2.
- Registration is required to access the app. Receiving a confirmation/invoice email indicates you are authorized for the app.
- The email address provided during registration will be used for your log-in access.
- GTOT is using EventMobi:
- The Agenda and App will be updated as sessions become available.
- All sessions qualify for PFIA, CPE, CGFO, and TASBO CEU credit
- 16 total hours available (7.5 hr. Monday, 6.5 hr. Tuesday, 2 hr. Wednesday)
- There is no prerequisite for any session.
- GTOT is registered with the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy as a CPE sponsor (004662). This registration does not constitute an endorsement by the Board as to the quality of our CPE program.
PUBLIC FUNDS INVESTMENT ACT
- The Texas Public Funds Investment Act requires Treasurers, Chief Financial Officers, and Investment Officers of local governments, including all political subdivisions except certain water districts, to receive 10 hours of training within the first 12 months after assuming duties and every 2 years thereafter; based on their entity’s fiscal year.
- For state agencies and institutions of higher education, Investment Officers are required to attend 1 training session within 6 months of assuming duties and every 2 years thereafter; based on the state biennium.
If you have any dietary restrictions/accomodation needs please notify GTOT in writing prior to February 14. All meals listed on the agenda, including the Reception and the Annual Fiesta, are included in each registration. Additional Guest tickets for the Annual Fiesta may be purchased for $30 per guest.
- When purchasing an additional guest ticket, please put the seminar attendee's information into the form so we may associate the ticket with your registration. Your guest's information is not necessary.
FIRST TIME ATTENDEES & STUDENT ATTENDEES SOCIAL HOUR
The GTOT Board of Directors invites all first time attendees of Winter Seminar and Student attendees to a social hour on Sunday, February 23 from 4:00 to 5:00 pm. Come meet the Board, staff, and other new participants. Let us help you have a great experience at Winter Seminar. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
A complimentary shuttle to the airport will be available on Wednesday, Feb. 26, departing at 11:30 am. RSVPs for the shuttle must be submitted by February 14 at 5:00 pm to email@example.com
SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS & ASSISTANCE
Please let us know if you have any questions or need any kind of accommodations (mobility, dietary, or audio/visual): firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-369-7843