GENERAL CONFERENCE INFORMATION
February 22-23, 2021
- The seminar will be held virtually via EventMobi.http://eventmobi.com/gtotwinterseminar2021
HOW TO REGISTER
- Registration is available online only. Click here to register.
- We will email a confirmation/invoice/receipt within 5 business days.
- Members: you must be logged in to see/select the member rate.
- Students: you must submit proof of enrollment from your Registrar’s Office within 5 business days of registration to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your registration will not be processed until proof is received.
- Note: Payment is due prior to the seminar. Membership belongs to the individual, not the organization, and is not transferable. One person per registration; no sharing; no prorating of attendance.
- If paying by credit card: payment must be made at time of registration. We cannot enter payment information on behalf of the participant.
CANCELLATION & SUBSTITUTION POLICY
- If you are registered and cannot attend, we encourage you to send a substitute. If you cannot send a substitute, a $25 processing fee will be charged to you if written cancellation is received by February 2.
- No refunds will be honored after February 2.
- Care packages will default ship to the address you provide during registration. If you would like to change your shipping address please EMAIL us by 5:00 pm CST on Jan. 21, 2021 to request the change.
- Registrations received prior to Jan. 21, 2021 at 5:00 pm are guaranteed a care package. Registrations received after this time will not receive a package.
VIRTUAL SEMINAR PLATFORM
- Registration is required to access the virtual space. Receiving a confirmation/invoice email indicates you are authorized for the app.
- The email address provided during registration will be used for your log-in access.
- GTOT is using EventMobi:
- Click here to access Winter Seminar 2021
- We encourage you to upload your headshot and bio to your Attendee profile!
- The Agenda and App will be updated as sessions become available.
- All sessions qualify for PFIA, CPE, CGFO, and TASBO CEU credit
- 12 total hours available (6 hr. Monday, 6 hr. Tuesday)
- There is no prerequisite for any session.
- GTOT is registered with the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy as a CPE sponsor (004662). This registration does not constitute an endorsement by the Board as to the quality of our CPE program.
PUBLIC FUNDS INVESTMENT ACT
- The Texas Public Funds Investment Act requires Treasurers, Chief Financial Officers, and Investment Officers of local governments, including all political subdivisions except certain water districts, to receive 10 hours of training within the first 12 months after assuming duties and every 2 years thereafter; based on their entity’s fiscal year.
- For state agencies and institutions of higher education, Investment Officers are required to attend 1 training session within 6 months of assuming duties and every 2 years thereafter; based on the state biennium.
Please ensure you are fully clothed prior to turning on your camera.